Pathway Summary


Pathway ID
Pathway Title
Social Services Worker to Bachelor of Arts
Pathway Last Updated

Sending Institution Information

Sending Institution
Fleming College
Education, Community and Social Services
Program Area
Community/Child/Youth Education/Interventions/Services
Program Title
Social Services Worker

Receiving Institution Information

Receiving Institution
University of Windsor
Arts, Fine Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities
Program Area
Any Bachelor's of Arts Program
Program Title
Bachelor of Arts - Multiple majors

Contact Procedures

Office of the Registrar

Mark Trudell


Pathway Details

Terms for renewal or cancellation

This transfer pathway may be cancelled if major program changes at either institution occur. Any change to the transfer pathway will not affect current students. Student enrolled at Windsor at the time of the change or cancellation shall be allowed to complete their degree based on the terms of the original pathway. 

Eligibility for Pathway

Graduates of the Social Services Worker Diploma with a cumulative average of B (3.0) or better are eligible. 

Credit transfer

Graduates of the Social Services Worker Diploma with a cumulative average of B (3.0) or better will normally receive a minimum of 10 semester courses (5 full credits) towards a BA degree (Multiple Majors), provided they passed the respective college courses with a minimum grade of C. The number of course credits applied toward the program will vary depending on program choice.

Credits that must be achieved at the receiving institution

Graduates of the Social Service Worker program must achieve 15 of 20 credits to earn a Bachelor's of Arts degree (Multiple Majors).

Anticipated normal schedule of student progression

Three years (6 semesters) to complete a Bachelor of Arts program (Multiple Majors).

Credential(s) to be granted on successful completion of all required components

Bachelor of Arts (Multiple Majors)

Back to Top

Don’t forget: You should always review institution transfer information before you finalize your options. Contact a transfer advisor if you have further questions.