Where can I Transfer?

Search the Program Transfer Guide or the Course Transfer Guide to explore your opportunities.

I am a High School Student or Graduate.

You are planning your postsecondary education. Use our resources to search for pathways that meet your goals.

I am a College Student or Graduate.

You want to transfer to another college or university, study elsewhere or transfer credits back. Learn about ways to further your studies.

I am a University Student or Graduate.

You want to transfer to another school to complete your postsecondary studies or pursue another credential after graduating.

None of the above? Out of Country/Province, Internationally Educated Professional, or without a high school diploma? Visit Fast-track to Information to learn about your postsecondary options in Ontario.

Know a transfer student? We are recruiting. Paid, part-time internships for our Student Transfer Expert Panel. Learn more at oncat.ca/step.

Students Often Ask

See all our FAQ’s

Q. What type of search is right for me? Program or Course-to-Course?

A. If you are a high school student or graduate, you should search for program transfers to find the most efficient routes to your goals.

If you are a college or university student or graduate, you can either search for program transfers or course-to-course transfers. If you have completed a credential, start your search with program transfers. The program search contains a handful of agreements for students with partially completed studies.