Find a Transfer Policy / Advisor
Your previous learning has value and can be counted for credit toward college and university programs in Ontario. For example:
- You may have started a college or university program and would like to know which credits would transfer to a different institution;
- You may have completed a college diploma program and would like to transfer as much credit as possible into a college or university degree program;
- You may be a registered apprentice and would like to know if your apprenticeship training will give you transfer credit to an Ontario college;
- You may have credentials from another province or country and would like to know how those credits might transfer into an Ontario college or university.
Most colleges and universities in Ontario will grant an exemption, advanced standing or transfer credit for courses taken at other institutions if the learning is considered equivalent in content and level.
Each institution has its own policies and processes for assessing and granting transfer credits. To find transfer policies, procedures, advisors, and other information on how to apply for transfer credit at Ontario colleges and universities, follow the links below.
- Find a College or University
- Ontario Universities and University Colleges Transfer Policies / Advisors
- Ontario Colleges Transfer Policies / Advisors